My Family

My Family

Thursday, 7 February 2013

Looking For Something Special This Valentines?

Looking For Something Special This Valentines?


How about something special from a lovely little store called RMA Williams Jewellers that I once visited in the gorgeous little town of Porthcawl in Wales? It's a gorgeous family run business that really goes that extra mile for it's customers. I've been lucky enough to visit the store itself but if you're not so lucky to be down that way you can always visit their online store which is just as awesome. They might have the perfect gift for your valentine this year.
This Connection Heart Bracelet by Muru is a beautiful piece. The connected hearts symbolise the unbreakable bond between loved ones and for just £70.00 this Sterling Silver gift could be the one for your loved one. I think it's very sweet, I might have to drop a few hints for this one myself.


This Heart Locket Pendant by Hot Diamonds is simply stunning. I'm a huge fan of hearts and this one is pretty special. This locket features a sterling silver heart with a starburst-set diamond at its centre. It's so pretty and for just £79.95 it's a beautiful buy.

RMA Williams Jewellers has a huge selection of beautiful pieces too choose from, they also have a few ideas in their Valentines Day selection to give you some ideas. I know as a lady and a partner, I would love to receive a new piece of jewellery this Valentines Day. I'm sue most ladies would, so if you're looking for that extra special gift RMA Williams Jewellers have it all.



My favourite piece of jewellery is my Sterling Silver Thomas Sabo bracelet which I actually bought from the RMA Williams store. I fell in love with it from the moment I walked in and saw it sitting there in their gorgeous Thomas Sabo display. I also bought my very first lucky charm to start me off. It doesn't seem that long ago although it was over two years but you wouldn't guess it from looking at my bracelet. It still shines bright and looks as new and gorgeous as ever.

It no longer has just one lonely charms no more, now it's home to a family of 7 loving charms. I've collected them over the years on birthdays and other special occasions  Each one is special and has it's own little story to tell.

I have two lucky charms, a four leaf clover and a Chinese lucky cat. I have a diamond heart and an engagement ring charm. I have my initial "C" and my Blue Topaz birth stone. Last but not least I have my religious cross. I love each of my charms very much and I couldn't imagine not wearing them. My wrist would feel so incomplete, my charm bracelet is a part of who I am now. 

If you were thinking about buying your partner a charm bracelet, I would say "Go for it" what starts out as an empty bracelet will take you on a wonderful journey full of love and memories until it's complete and full of beautiful charms. The amazing thing about these charm bracelets is that the story never has too end as you can always take some off and ass new ones or maybe even start again. I have a few of my old charms tucked away in their boxes in case I fancy a change again one day. Charm bracelets are so personal, so pretty and so much fun!

My charm story began at RMA Williams Jewellers but it's far from over.

4 comments:

  1. I adore all the beautiful charms :D great review Chris, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's just too many lovely ones too choose from tho x

    ReplyDelete
  3. id love a thomas sabo bracelet, i havent been luck enough yet to get to the shop but have seen the variety on line, the only thing stopping me is the choice is so vast i cant make my mind up.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lucky to have visited the shop. I adore the website,so many beautiful items.

    ReplyDelete