My Family

My Family

Monday, 7 January 2013

My Nuna PEPP Update

My Nuna PEPP Update



Back in February 2012 I did a Nuna PEPP Unboxing to introduce the world to my new Nuna PEPP. It's been almost a year now since I started using it and I've had several email requests for an update post on how I'm getting on so here goes. The Nuna PEPP is a very sold framed pushchair with a great upright positioned seat. It's so smooth too push and a real delight overall. It's my favourite of all the pushchairs I've ever owned. I will show you why below, I'm going to put the good points and bad points into a list just too make them easier to read.

The Good Points:
  • The Nuna PEPP comes straight out of the box ready to use so no messing about trying to put it together.
  • The Nuna PEPP folds flat into a nice neat square which is great for fitting flat into smaller spaces like smaller car boots.
  • The Nuna PEPP has 6 small wheels which roll so smooth for a great ride. The steering is very easy to handle.I often push it easily with just one hand.
  • The Nuna PEPP comes in a great range of colours. I stuck with black for cleaning reasons but there are some great bright colours too if you're looking for something more trendy.
  • The Nuna PEPP can recline in two different positions at the simply adjustment of a zip.
  • The Nuna PEPP looks fantastic, I love the squareness too it. The seat sits nice and upright allowing the child too see the world from a higher view.
  • The Nuna PEPP retails at £200 and is worth every penny. It's lasted me a year already and it's still going strong to last another few.
  • The Nuna PEPP is loved by myself and my toddler who is two and a half years old now. He loves getting into this pushchair and enjoys his rides out in it still.
The Not So Good Points:
  • The rain cover that comes with the Nuna PEPP is poorly designed. It has two huge air slits down the sides (one on each) which my son soon ripped completely open as his hands could fit into them. Smaller air holes like other prams use would have been much better as this cover never really stood a chance with an exploring two year old. I had to replace the rain cover with a universal fitting one after just three weeks. Luckily it fits just fine though so all isn't too bad. Just would have been nice to have a better designed original one that fit nicer.
  • The Nuna PEPP straps harness on mine broke after six months, the latch just wouldn't do up any more. I got in contact with Nuna through their Facebook page though and they were wonderful. They sent me a new harness clasp which I then just changed over (literally took 5 minutes) and all was fixed.
Overall all I LOVE the Nuna PEPP pushchair. It's great looking, smooth rolling, compact folding and long lasting. All the things I would look for in a toddler pushchair. I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm always happy to help if I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment