My Family

My Family

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Jabra HALO 2 #Review

Jabra HALO 2
Now available in white
The Jabra HALO 2 Bluetooth stereo headset is the ultimate smart phone or Mp3 player companion, making calls and music now sound even better. The HALO2 is equipped with a detachable cord for users who prefer a direct connection to their music player but It's also capable of connecting wire less to take calls on multiple smartphones or Bluetooth-enabled devices. Multipoint technology allows for simple pairing of up to two Bluetooth-enabled devices at a time, whilst the headset includes new features like Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass, providing an enhanced listening experience. They're a pretty nice piece of kit.
The Halo 2 Headphones are awesome. Not only do they look fantastic but they sound fantastic too! I've been trying these this week (sent to me to try) and I must say straight away that they are the best pair of headphones I ever tried. They look so trendy and I just love the white colour, It's so fresh and up to date. The sound is so clear on these and they actually fit my head nicely, unlike some others I have tried. I often find that wearing over ear head phones can sometimes hurt my head as they're ill fitting or just too heavy. I can honestly say these are neither. They're light weight at just 399 grams. The ear pieces are nice and big and made of a really comfortable foam. They're a real pleasure to use. Halo 2 head phones can do so much more than any ordinary head phones though, they have some great added features like:

  • Extra audio enhancement with AM3D Virtual Surround Sound 2.0 & Power Bass
  • Dual microphone technology for exceptional call quality
  • Pair it with 2 Bluetooth®-enabled devices, such as a mobile phone, tablet or MP3 player
  • If your phone or music player doesn’t have Bluetooth, it comes with a cord too.
  • You can control your music from the headset (so put your phone away)
  • Up to 8 hours talk or music time,  and up to 13 days standby time.

The Halo 2 Head phones have everything on your headset wish list: They take calls, listen to music and enjoy fantastic sound, all without the wires. With the Halo 2 headset your music will sound better so that you can rock out like never before with AM3D Virtual Surround Sound and Power Bass. So for you audiophiles out there, this one’s for you.


Another thing I like about the Halo 2 headset is that they fold and adjust nicely to allow you to fold them up and pop them into any bag for on the go. I've been using my Halo 2's nearly every night whilst I catch up on my soaps on my iPad and I've never been happier. My old headphones have now been replaced and I couldn't be more pleased.

  Jabra have saved me, with their new Halo 2 headset I can comfortably enjoy my soaps, my music and even my gaming in peace. Wearing head phones has never been so much fun!
Here at Mummy Of 3 Diaries, I am a huge gadget fan and I score all my trials honestly. The Jabra Halo 2 Headset has been a joy to test and I really do love them. They retail at around £99.99  (Available from HMV and Dixons) but can be found cheaper online. For a high tech pair of head phones, I think they're worth every penny. Here's me using mine:


1 comment:

  1. So close to perfection that with some structural modifications, this headset will replace several different kinds of headset that we own. It's that promising.

    ReplyDelete