My Family

My Family

Wednesday, 2 January 2013

Introducing The #Samsung Galaxy Camera

Samsung Galaxy Camera


The Samsung Galaxy Camera gives you the magic of professional digital photography with the powerful intelligence of the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Operating System (OS). It’s the smartest camera ever, with stunning photographic output and a range of exceptionally rich professional shooting modes, editing features and various apps. Going pro has never been this easy!



The Specifications: I've put the main ones into a table to try and make it a little easier to process it all and find the bits you really want to know:

Network/Bearer and Wireless Connectivity:



EDGE/GPRS
GSM 3G , HSPA-PLUS  
HSPA:          
HSPA+ (850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100)      
Wi-Fi:           
802.11a/b/g/n 2.4GHz / 5GHz  
Wi-Fi Direct:           
Yes    
Bluetooth Profiles
4.0      
AllShare:             
DLNA, HDMI 1.4
KIES:   
KIES, KIES Air


Operating System:
Android 4.1 (Jellybean)


Lens:



Focal Length: 
F = 4.1 ~ 86.1mm (35mm film equivalent  23 ~ 483mm)      
Optical Zoom: 
21x Zoom Lens


Display:



Technology:    
HD Super Clear LCD
Colour Depth:  
16M
Size   :             
4.8"    
Resolution:     
1280 x 720 (HD)


Chipset:



Type:   
 Quad Core Application Processor    
Frequency:  
Type   1.4GHz


Memory:
3.87GB


Physical Specification:



Dimension:   
(HxWxD)      70.8 x 128.7 x 19.1mm
Weight:      
300g


Battery:
1650mAh  

The Samsung Galaxy Camera is one sexy looking camera! It's so sleek and curvy in all the right places. It's smooth casing is a pure delight to touch and the 21X zoom is just amazing, I just love the pure size of that lens. It's one of the biggest I've ever seen.


The Samsung Galaxy Camera has so many amazing features that no other digital camera has had before. It's a new and exciting way for people like me who love to share everything on Social Networking sites to do just that. I share everything from family photos to dinner menus to blog posts. I can do it all right here on my Samsung Galaxy Camera! No need to get my phone out or transfer files onto a computer. It's literally just shoot and share, It's so easy and simple yet so effective and efficient. It's a real joy to use, I know I've fallen in love with it already.

It takes amazing pictures, the quality is just perfect and the options/effect choices are pretty awesome too. There's a Smart option which lets you set what type of pictures you are about to take to help you get the best out of your shots. There's so much to choose from like Fireworks or Night options for darker nights and outdoor lights shots. There's Beauty Face which make the faces look so much clearer. ( I used this setting the most when taking pictures of my children) I was really pleased with the results too, nice , clear , fresh face shots = Perfect!


The digital display is a great size, It's so clear and easy to see what you are doing and the menus are great too. I'm not exactly a rocket scientist when it comes to new gadgets but I worked out this one pretty quickly which means if I can do it, anyone can!


The Samsung Galaxy Camera retails around £400 which is a lot of money but the real question is, is it worth it? I honestly have to say the Samsung Galaxy Camera is a very nice piece of kit. It's a great Camera plus so much more. If you are prepared to buy a good camera that does it all then this a good choice. It would be great for the beginner who is just learning but also great for the more experienced photographers who can make more adjustments to get the best out of their shots. My favourite part of the Galaxy Camera has to be the feel and look of it. It's just so sexy (Yes I know I said that already) but it is! It looks great, It feels great and works so well. 

What do you think of the new Samsung Galaxy Camera? Would you buy one?

No comments:

Post a Comment