My Family

My Family

Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Peppa – Jump in muddy puddles

Peppa – Jump in muddy puddles




We LOVE Peppa Pig here at the Mummy Of 3 Diaries household. She's a big part of our everyday life. My youngest Ryan who's aged 2 is a HUGE fan. He could watch Peppa all day long if he had his own way, which he doesn't luckily. Peppa is a loveable little character although sometimes she can be very naughty and mischievous. As every Peppa Pig fan knows, Peppa loves jumping in muddy puddles which is where this toy idea comes from.

This Peppa – Jump in muddy puddles is aimed at both boys and girls aged 3-5 years. This gorgeous plush is perfect for little ones as she will bounce and jump about splashing mud all over her face as she chatters away with her favourite sayings. Peppa can also count from 1 to 10 helping tots with their own numeracy skills.


She's Fantastic Jumping Fun, Her Phrases: 'Oink, I love jumping in muddy puddles', 'Splish Splash Splosh Splish', '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10' , 'Ready or not here I come!' 'Tee Hee'


We LOVE this toy. Peppa Jump in muddy puddles is so much fun. Ryan adores her. Her gives her the biggest cuddles and loves to hold her hands whilst she jumps up and down. I love the fact that Peppa is teaching my son to count without him even realising, It's such a great toy. 

Mummy Of 3 Diaries gave Peppa Jump In Muddy Puddles a fantastic 5 out of 5. It's very cute, looks great and engages my sons attention which is awesome. Ryan loves his new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment