My Family

My Family

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Why do they have too grow up so fast?

Why do they have too grow up so fast?

My Lil man Ryan is now 8 months old.Wow where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday that he was born and looked like this. This photo was taken just a few hours after he was born. He was so little even though he weighed 6Lb 14oz's He was so cute.


I've been trying too enjoy my time with Ryan more than i did with my girls when they were little as i know in my heart that is the last time i will ever see a little person grow up. Its such a sad thought but its true,i know that Ryan is my last baby as i have 3 now and that's it.My family is complete. These past few months we have met so many milestones in his journey.He got his 1st tooth 3 weeks ago and now he has two! Two bottom front ones too bite me with,the little monster lol
He started crawling over a month ago which amazed me as i wasn't expecting him too start moving so early and too top it all off no my clever little boy is taking little steps whilst holding onto the furniture! He's been pulling himself up on everything over the past two weeks which scares me as his little legs are still so little but now he's started too actually move around whilst standing up too.How clever is he? I'm so proud of my little man and love every minute with him but i hate the fact that he is growing up so fast :( Its just going too quick for my liking.This next pic is one of his most recent and just look how much he has changed.He is just as handsome,just much bigger and much cheekier.



Aww I Love my Little Man so much xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is soooo how I am feeling at the moment. I too am at the last one in my family as Bug is my 3rd and I really can't cope with anymore, so every milestone is very saddening. I had to put my moses basket away last week as she is getting too big for it, despite only being 16 weeks old. She's just started teething - already! :( As I'm still feeding this can be quite painful! Why do they have to go so fast???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its know it's just so sad,i watch him sleeping and could almost cry sometimes x I think we get so emotional cus we know its all happening for the last time :(

    ReplyDelete